Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fresh air

Take a good look, this is a rare moment... Justin got up for our walk to school! Eric loves when Justin walks with us. He asks him all the time to walk and when morning arrives Justin can't drag his lazy bum out of bed. Notice the coffee, hat and sunglasses, this is all he needs to survive. Don't we all wish it was that easy!

We have a lovely one mile walk to school where we are always finding treasures. Usually its sticks, rocks, a bottle or can for recycling, the ducks and turtles in the irrigation canal or Eric's favorite, Herbie! He always peeks in the windows and checks it out. He was really lucky last week when he got to sit in my cousins herbie and play. My cousin was concerned that he would never get out! We are still hearing about that car and how it had water on the floor. He says he wants to go back and play with the kids, but I truly believe he wants to go hang out in the car some more.

Lindsay loves our morning walks/ strolls. She is a morning person, I'm still trying to figure out where that gene came from! She is quiet as long as we are moving, if I stop she starts to fuss. She even gets upset if she sees Eric leaving, so I have to turn her around most of the time. What a funny girl, she sure does love her brother!


No comments: