Lindsay is thrilled that Eric is back, she missed her brother! Eric missed her too even though he doesn't always show it on the outside. Lindsay was showing him how to play his piano this morning, isn't she thoughtful?!


Lindsay, copycat, likes to do whatever Eric does. So when Eric gets to work in his workbook, Lindsay wants to work with him. That never goes over well! I try to keep her occupied with other activities, but that doesn't always happen. We started with crayons, but Lindsay didn't want to color on her paper. She wanted to color in Eric's book! After she started eating the crayons it was time for a new project. She decided she was going to read her book, like Eric was reading his. It was really cute, but Eric and I were already frustrated with her.
Eric did such a good job with his workbook and reading that he got to go to the skate park! Eric loves the skate park. He took his scooter today and was all over the place. Lindsay tried to follow him, but got scared by the other skaters. She decided it was better to watch him from our blanket and eat snacks. Smart girl!
{Take note that Eric is completely off the ground in this picture}
After an hour of practice Eric invited me to watch him on the half pipe. I know its a big deal to be asked to watch, so I felt special. While he was working up to a big jump, he fell! I could tell he was mortified! As he hopped up he looked around at the big guys (to make sure no one saw) and then tripped on his feet trying to get back on the scooter. That was enough, he scooted off to the corner. I went back to our blanket and waited for him to come up. When he made it back to the blanket he informed me that was the most embarrassing thing ever!
He did go back out and have fun, but he stayed off the half pipe. I think he forgot about his school troubles, at least for a little while...






1 comment:
Poor Eric. Tell him that I said that picture of him on the pipe looks "sick"!
Post a Comment