Eric had his first day of first grade today. He was a little nervous, but got very excited when I told him that three of his good buddies from Kindergarten are in his class. I think he will be smiling all day.So he wasn't exactly smiling all day... it was his first full day of school, he was tired! The first words out of his mouth were, "I don't have homework!" That distracted him for a minute until he realized I forgot to bring his scooter for the walk home. Whoops! I was trying to get everything together before I left and I totally thought about it. I guess it was a nice fleeting thought. Hopefully I will have it together tomorrow.
Eric wanted to juice something. I don't like cleaning the juicer, so it takes some convincing to get me to use it. (The cleaning lady is on vacation.) I got him to go over his sight words and then we would juice. He wasn't thrilled, but really wanted to juice!
He pulled out carrots and apples, then he wanted to use lettuce. Who taught this kid to juice? We used a could of nectarines and were done. I ended up tasting pretty good! Eric seemed to really enjoy it.
Lindsay was not big on the whole idea of juicing. She decided to take a nap instead. She was breathing, I kept checking on her.






No comments:
Post a Comment