Men and women are definitely different. I did know this long before now, its just becoming more apparent as time goes on. There are things that Lindsay needs to learn and then there are things that Justin teaches her.
Justin likes to be frisky and pinch my behind. He tends to forget that he is under constant observation by a little one. She doesn't miss anything! When Lindsay saw Justin pinch me she laughed. This, of course, made him do it more. Great. I was less than thrilled. It didn't take long for Lindsay to know the word butt and where it was located... especially mine.
Now that Justin is working I think that Lindsay feels personally responsible for keeping my behind "well taken care of". I was a little shocked the first time she grabbed me today, then it seemed to turn into a game. I couldn't do anything without hearing, "Butt mommy, butt ". It was quickly followed with a pinch. I call it a pinch since I know that is what she is trying to accomplish, but she is really grabbing me with her whole hand! Sometimes both!
The madness must end! I don't know how to stop it right now, Justin has a lot of work when he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is hilarious. Chris is a butt slapper so there is a whole lot of butt slapping going around in our household... it is the best when it ends up back on him and they miss!
That is such a funny story! Love it!
Post a Comment