Lindsay has been very helpful lately in getting herself a new diaper when I ask her for one. She even goes so far as to bring baby powder and two different types of butt cream! I had to laugh the other day when she brought all three at once! Since her arms were full the Desitin was in her mouth. Too cute!
This evening was a little different. Justin and I were talking in the office and Lindsay shows up with her dirty diaper in hand! Lovely, just lovely! I told her to go get a clean diaper and the wipes. When she turned around to run off Justin screamed. I had to laugh at what I saw next... Lindsay still had poop in her crack!
Lindsay gets upset when Justin yells, so she had stopped in her tracks and was tearing up. I caught up to her, so we didn't end up with a huge mess. I did find a little poop trail, but nothing major. Eric was in his bed trying to figure out what was going on! It was all funny to me, but slightly chaotic... as is life.
So I'm thinking that now Lindsay is aware of her "sticky" situations and doesn't like being left sitting in it, it might be time to introduce the potty. It might be a little early yet, but I don't know how many more dirty butts running around the house I can handle. I appreciate her help, but in the end I think I have more clean up when she helps. The life of a mother is never ending!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That is so funny. I love all of these "Mommy" situations that Justin is being introduced to.
Post a Comment