So its O dark thirty in the morning. I'm up without an alarm. I knew I wasn't going to sleep long! We are headed to the hospital today for the arrival of the new baby! I couldn't be more thrilled that we finally get to see the baby and that it will stop trying to kick its way out of my belly button.
We have been told at two different ultrasounds that it is a girl. I'm never fully convinced until the baby arrives though. So It's still going to be big news today! I would love a boy, but I'm totally ready and prepared for a girl. All the clothes are washed and set out, we have bows too.
Justin already seems like he is ready to be more of a ladies man these days these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Good luck! I can't wait to see her... even more excited to meet her, but who knows when that will be! Post pictures soon!
Good luck and can't wait for pics!
YAY!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear how it goes and to see the new one! Love you!
So excited!.... and a little jealous- I am so ready for my turn!!!
P.S. Dylan sits on my stomach like that too!
Post a Comment