Friday, April 2, 2010

Nuts & butts


For some reason bedtime gets confused for play time.  I'm not sure who initiates it, but somewhere between Justin and Eric wires get crossed.  I think it happens because Eric wants more time before bed.  I don't think it matters what time bedtime is, but more time always seems to be required.  Tonight was no different.

Lindsay might have actually started it tonight, but the boys definitely took it to the next level!  She has been highly amused by back rides recently.  Any chance she gets she will tell you "back" and pull you down so she can climb on.  If you happen to be down for any reason, she takes this as an open invitation to climb aboard.  I have found that she helps balance out my large front end, but I really don't need any extra weight.

Justin had been watching TV on the ground and this was the opportunity Lindsay was looking for!  She was rather enjoying climbing on him and found it to be a great game.  Eric wasn't about to go to bed and miss out on all the fun!  It went from climbing on Justin to dog pile Justin to balancing on Justin while he walked around on all fours.  The hilarious part came in when Lindsay was trying to climb on Justin and then on top of Eric.  She was doing whatever it took to get on top of them.  Eric didn't appreciate how she was maneuvering her way up and cried out, "My nuts!"  Justin couldn't hold it together after that!

Lindsay doesn't need much cajoling, she pretty much copies whatever Eric does or says.  We were hearing a lot of "my nuts" coming from Lindsay.  She doesn't know what it meant, but it made everyone laugh!

Funny kids, good fun, good night.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So funny. So cute. Good to see Justin goofin' off like that (Mr. Serious). You guys are good medicine for him.