Oh the pain! I don't know what I ate that could have caused it, or why it was so difficult to take care of. I swear I almost died! Childbirth might have been better, at least I had something to show for it at the end of the day.My mom says I'm the dramatic one, I don't know why she would think that. I only called twice and then sent a text when she didn't answer. Its a good thing she had her cell phone on at church! Who else am I supposed to turn to in time of need?
After getting advice from Dr. Mom I set out to get my hot pad, wet wash cloth, peace & calming and lavender oil. I got all situated and camped out in bed for the rest of the day. Hubby felt bad for me and was watched the baby until she needed to be fed, then she camped out with me too. I was hoping that she didn't get the same gas pains I did since I am her only food supply and all.
Hubby told me before that my gas smells like ice cream and roses. What a sweetie, even though I know he was being sarcastic. After a good nap and several Gas-X tabs our room smelled like the rosiest ice cream parlor! Not really, but hubby was trying to make me believe it was that bad... or just trying to get me to smile. What a guy!






No comments:
Post a Comment