If I had to use photos to describe my days, this one would probably be used alot! Adjusting to a new baby was a huge change and there are a few kinks that still need to be worked out. From what I hear these kinks are only going to get worse. I don't know what I was thinking. For the time being, I will keep her. If it gets to bad she is going to the highest bidder.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Oh what a day!
If I had to use photos to describe my days, this one would probably be used alot! Adjusting to a new baby was a huge change and there are a few kinks that still need to be worked out. From what I hear these kinks are only going to get worse. I don't know what I was thinking. For the time being, I will keep her. If it gets to bad she is going to the highest bidder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love this pic... priceless! I'm thrilled to see you started your blog! I love your sense of humour;)
Post a Comment