Home haircuts, everyone has had one. The tradition continues! Eric was privileged enough today to get a haircut from dad. He wasn't thrilled, not because his dad did the cutting, but because he was getting a haircut.We have been very lucky, until now, Eric has never had a problem getting a haircut. He usually would ask to get one every time Justin got his haircut. He would want it short, just like dad. I knew things would change eventually, but secretly I hoping it would have taken longer. I didn't know the 1st grade would be the beginning of the end!
Since Justin isn't a pro yet it took a little longer than the average haircut. Ok, it took alot longer! Justin was doing a great job and then Eric would move. So Justin would fix the problem, almost be finished and without fail Eric would move again. By the end they were both frustrated. Eric was itchy, he didn't want to hold up the towel and got hair all over himself. The end result turned out great though!


Eric was huffing in his seat with his arms crossed in front of him, it was really cute. His tattoos were showing, he looked like a little rebel. I tried getting photos without him noticing because I didn't want him to move, but I wasn't fast enough. I did get a good shot of his hairy back, totally gross! Hello wax :)
Lindsay loves tomatoes! We picked some from the garden this evening and she dove right in. I am hoping they don't stain!

After she was all cleaned up Grandma helped her drink from her sippy cup.






2 comments:
That is crazy cute that she eats tomatoes!
What a healthy thing to love. They're one of my favorites, too. Hey, what about getting a cape for his next haircut--shouldn't itch as much that way. You can get a plain one & put something fun on it for him.
Post a Comment