

Lindsay has a new trick. I think someone needs to inform her that she is only 6 months old! She is scaling pieces of furniture and standing! I have been prying her fingers off of the furniture and putting her back on the ground, but it only takes a blink of an eye and she is right back where she started. I don't think I'm deterring her at all, I actually think I'm making her better.It was pretty funny though because she got stuck standing and couldn't figure out how to get down. Of course I wasn't much help, since all I did was take pictures and laugh... real nice mom.
I guess it's time to child proof everything! Where to start?!After a diaper and outfit change, so fun, Lindsay was at it again! This time she decided she needed to help me with the dishes.
Needless to say, she wasn't much help. Cute though!






2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is pulling herself up! She is adorable.
She is SO cute! Be careful--Kim was walking at 8 or 9 months! Then Ben taught her the "ropes" of getting into things easier.
Post a Comment