Poor Shannon knew that she married into a crazy family, but I don't think she knew to what extent! Shannon's mom bought her some pj's that she couldn't stop talking about. She went on and on about how comfy they were and they were marked down at Costco! It didn't take much for my mom to decide that we should all have some comfy pj's. And since my mom loves to match, we all got the same pattern as Shan. It's a good thing that Halloween is soon because when we stormed thru the hospital we didn't want to get sent to the wrong ward! Shan just about died when we showed up. She was shocked that we all came in our pj's! It was fun, but I'm glad that we don't match that frequently. I went all out and wore the eye mask... I think it adds to the ensemble!
Lindsay slept thru the entire visit. Don't be fooled by size, my 8 month old in pink is only slightly larger than her 3 day old cousin. I'm glad that monster didn't come out of me!






No comments:
Post a Comment