Friday, October 10, 2008

My Sweetie!

Justin took me out for our anniversary. We went to Wine and Roses, which is a really nice winery/ restaurant/ spa in our town. I had a really yummy salmon and I got to pick the dessert we shared. I should have taken pictures of them because the presentation was beautiful!

When we got home I had a present waiting for me. I was a little surprised since Justin didn't seem to have any time to get a present and I never saw it prior to going to dinner. (I later found out that his mom is a very good elf and helped him out.) My present was a gorgeous Lladera figurine of a mom and a baby. Justin picked this one out because Lindsay was part of our wedding and thought that it was a good description of our first year together. What a guy! I know he has good taste, but I had no idea he put so much thought into it.

Eric loves to wrap presents, almost as much as he loves to open them. Since Grandma was wrapping my present he took the opportunity to wrap up some presents of his own. He gathered up some of his things from his room and was thrilled when he opened them! You never would have known that he had owned them previously or wrapped them himself. What a little nut!

1 comment:

Jenni Johansen said...

wow how thoughtful! Congratulations! You guys look great!