(This particular model also catches flies)
Eric had scarecrow day at school. I guess this takes the place of dressing up in costume and all the fun that goes along with that. Eric didn't want to dress up initially, but was glad later on that he did.
Lindsay and I were driving north, so Grandma volunteered at school for the festivities. There were lots of fun activities such as making a candy necklace (Grandma was at this station), filling up a glove with candy corn and popcorn, face painting, eating a hanging donut (Eric's favorite) and much more. Eric came home with a bag full of candy! I tried talking him out of trick-or-treating since he had so many treats already, but he wasn't going to be swayed!



Lindsay and I were driving north, so Grandma volunteered at school for the festivities. There were lots of fun activities such as making a candy necklace (Grandma was at this station), filling up a glove with candy corn and popcorn, face painting, eating a hanging donut (Eric's favorite) and much more. Eric came home with a bag full of candy! I tried talking him out of trick-or-treating since he had so many treats already, but he wasn't going to be swayed!









No comments:
Post a Comment