Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home again, home again

I'm so glad to be home!  Vacation was good, but getting home and back to my bed and routine is so nice.  Poor Justin didn't even get 24 hours here before he had to leave for work.  Oh well, I guess a quiet hotel room is his trade off... I'd be happy to trade with him sometimes.

Its been a long two days getting ready and coming home.  I think I need a week to recover!  A whole day lounging and napping would work for me, but Lindsay and Courtney have a different idea.  They are trading off being needy today!  One at a time is better than being bombarded, but its time for my union break.  Everyone has to fend for themselves for 15 minutes!

The work is never done, the day isn't long enough and its getting hot!  I am grateful that night also equates to dark now.  That is a great help in getting small people to bed at a decent time.  It also means that I get some peace and quiet to get my work done.  I'll sleep when I'm dead, thats the only free time I get.

Pictures from vaca are coming soon, probably tonight when I can get on the computer with two hands :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

We do need a union! I for sure need representation!