I don't even know where to begin...The baby had a rough day. For some very strange reason she couldn't sleep for more than 30 minutes without waking up and wondering why she was alone. Could it be the Mexican food from yesterday? Happy ces de Mayo! I swear everytime she got upset she squeaked out a fart. Poor thing.
I really needed a nap today and couldn't sneak one in. I should have layed down with the baby at some point to get both of us some sleep. I will learn eventually! It could be the lack of sleep is giving me some bad judgement.
My favorite part of the day was when Eric tattled on me. Who likes to admit they got a ticket? And the worst kind, parking. What a waste. The school has the worst parking situation! I'm not the timeliest person, so you would think that the parking would get better 10 minutes after school was out, that is so not the case here. I actually think it is worse. Oh well, next time I will leave Eric in class until I can find proper parking and then go get him. Its a good thing that there are only 3 weeks left of school.
I should be sleeping, or trying to, but I keep trying to get posts up and not succeeding. I get tired and save my draft. I'm swamped with drafts, so I thought I better get something published even if it doesn't make sense or is completely misspelled. I don't know how people manage with kids and a full time husband... maybe I should send hubby back to work :)






No comments:
Post a Comment